Last Updated: August 4, 2023
Luxury Presence Inc. (“Luxury Presence”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides technologies, products, and services (collectively, “Services”) used by our real estate agent and realtor clients whose branding is displayed on the website with which you are interacting (the “Client”).
Personal Information We Collect
Luxury Presence collects information from you in various ways when you access or use the Site or otherwise interact with the Services. This information may include:
Information you provide to us. Personal information you provide to us through the Services may include:
Information we obtain from third parties:
- Contact information that you provide, such as your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact the Client or Luxury Presence in connection with the Site or Services with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about the Client’s activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with such communications.
Automatic data collection. We, the Client’s advertising partners, and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Other Sources. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as third party analytics services, the Client’s marketing partners, publicly-available sources and data providers.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 4G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, browsing history, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How We Use Your Personal Information
To operate our Services:
- Provide, operate, and improve our Services and our business;
- Communicate with you about our Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Provide support, and respond to requests, questions, and feedback.
To comply with law. As we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
Marketing. If you have provided us and or our Client with your contact information, we may from time-to-time send you direct marketing communications on behalf of our Client as permitted by law, including through phone, email and text messages. If you would like to opt-out from marketing communications, please contact our Client.
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. To: (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Services; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
To create anonymous data. To create anonymous data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve our Services, conduct research, and promote our business.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- To our Client, including to facilitate your interactions with our Client, and other third parties as directed by our Client, including the Client’s advertising partners, analytics services, data providers, service providers, and other third parties.
- Our service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, email delivery, and website analytics services).
- Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
You have the following choices regarding our collection and use of your personal information:
Online tracking opt-out. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through our Services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Services from setting cookies used for third party analytics or interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, DuckDuckGo, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers. For more information about Google Analytics or to prevent the storage and processing of this data (including your IP address) by Google, you can download and install the browser-plug in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Privacy rights. You have the right to submit requests about your personal information, depending on your location and the nature of your interactions with the Site and our Services:
- Access to a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you. Where applicable, we will provide the information in a portable, machine-readable, readily usable format.
- Correction of personal information that is inaccurate or out of date.
- Deletion of personal information that we no longer need to provide our services or for other lawful purposes.
- Additional rights, such as to object to and request that we restrict our use of your personal information, and where applicable, you may withdraw your consent.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the corresponding Client as we process your personal information solely as a service provider and data processor on behalf of such Client.
- Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Third Party Services
- The Site and Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
- We employ a number of technical, organizational, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
- Our Services are not intended for use by children under 18 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Services from a child under 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
How to Contact Us
You can reach us by email at [email protected] or at the following mailing address:
Luxury Presence, Inc.
1808 Stanford St.
Santa Monica, CA 90404